PAY PER CLICK MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Perhaps you have heard the term “PPC Advertising” but haven’t known what it was. Whether you know the term or not, we guarantee you’ve come across them.
PPC (Pay Per Click) advertisements litter the internet and are virtually ubiquitous. On any given day, you probably come across them on every single website, even if it is a blog or news site.
So what exactly is Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising and is it something your business can benefit from?
PPC Advertising: What It Is And How It Works
PPC advertisements are ads that link back to your website when they are clicked. These advertisements are placed on host websites.
The reason it is called “pay per click” advertising is because you only pay the host for the advertisement when someone clicks on it. This way, you only end up paying for advertising that results in traffic to your site.
There are various forms of PPC advertising, depending on the type of website that hosts your ad. A few examples include:
- Search Ads: these PPC ads pop up during a regular search. They appear like a regular search result, except there will be an “Ad” logo or some sort of indicator that the result you’re seeing is a paid advertisement rather.
- Social Media PPC: this is where you can have your PPC ad placed in your targeted audience’s newsfeed or social hangouts. This form is mainly on FaceBook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Google Shopping: for those with ecommerce sites, Google Shopping ads are visual ads displayed above search results that allow searchers to see images of your product that fits their search criteria. It’s basically window shopping for the internet.
- Remarketing: this is when your ad will essentially follow someone who has already voluntarily visited your website.
Why Pay Per Click Matters
There are many reasons why using PPC ads is a smart tactic. When we create and manage a PPC campaign for you, it offers a host of benefits and positive results, including but not limited to:
- Larger Lead Pool: with PPC advertising, your ad will be seen potentially hundreds of times throughout each day. Even if someone doesn’t click on the ad, they have still been exposed to your brand.But your ad will also gain daily exposure to relevant audiences ready to purchases your services/product. The result will be a lead pool that never dries up and that has new leads added daily.
- Relevant Audience: PPC ads do a good job of capturing relevant, targeted audiences. All methods of PPC are highly customizable for each business’ unique objectives and ideal audience.Search PPC ads, for example, only appear as a result of specific search terms related to your industry. This means that the people who see it are already interested in the services/products you have to offer.So those clicking on your ads and being directed to your site are those most likely to convert into buyers. PPC doesn’t just increase traffic to your site – it increases relevant traffic to your site.
- Control The Budget: You can really control the budget with this method and even shut it down when it reaches a certain cost on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. And there is no contract when you use Bing Adcenter or Google Adwords, so you can stop any time.
- Trackable: analytics enable you to see which PPC advertisements are leading to higher traffic and more conversions.You will be able to see how many people clicked on an ad and became website traffic, and how many customers were produced as a result of the ad. This will help you measure the cost of the ad against the revenue it helped you produce.
At the very least, using PPC advertising will increase traffic to your site. Since you only pay when someone clicks on the ad, it really is a win-win situation.
Follow-through is the only way that a potential customer can learn to trust you – Remarketing
What Web Marketr Can Do For Your PPC Campaign
At Web Marketr, we combine our over 13 years of digital marketing experience with heightened expertise to create and manage a PPC campaign that will be perfect for you, your business, and your target audience.
We are certified in Google Adwords and Bing Adcenter, so we know how this ever changing system works and can keep you on the top of the game.
Give us a call to learn more about how we can create a PPC campaign for you that will increase your traffic, grow your lead pool, boost your conversion rate, and improve your marketing ROI.