eCommerce Development Company
If you are starting a new eCommerce business, or need to revamp your eCommerce site to see better conversions, then you should be prepared to spend a lot of time and effort in developing your website and getting it up. Launching a site is always a time consuming task, but when you consider the complexities of and demands on an eCommerce site, you can expect it to take even more energy than normal.
Ecommerce sites have a lot more at stake than personal, informational, small business, or blogging sites. You have to be incredibly focused on the user-end experience. Everything from how fast the site runs, to how easy and logical it is to move within the site, to the tone and effectiveness of the content can make a difference between making a killing or going broke.
Statistics demonstrate how true this is, with 40% of consumers admitting that they leave a website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load.
Considering that more and more people are accessing websites, even for purchases, from mobile devices and while they are on the go, the trend of impatience is only due to increase. If you can’t capture a visitor’s interest in the first few seconds of them accessing your site, you will lose them. First impressions were never more important and mistakes never more costly.
We are here to help make sure that your eCommerce site runs flawlessly and makes a winning first impression.
When you work with us, you can rest easy knowing that we bring you:
- Specialization in Magento, Opencart and WooCommerce for a variety of flexible eCommerce options to choose from
- Over a decade of experience in the web developing, digital marketing and SEO industry to ensure that your site will function at optimum levels in all areas
- Web design that will float users through your sales funnel and convert them into customers, increasing your ROI and customer satisfaction
- Secure sites that will protect you and your user’s sensitive information
- Coding that is SEO friendly and standard device compatible
Why Use Professional Services
A lot of business owners, especially of smaller businesses, often wonder if they really need to hire a professional expert to handle their eCommerce website development. Whether because they fear the expense or like keeping everything in-house, many owners want to make the attempt of developing and launching a site on their own.
But there are a lot of reasons this could prove problematic, even for a fairly tech-savvy individual. Here are just a few of the complications you should consider before diving into the project on your own:
- Time: creating and launching even a basic site can take up a lot of time and energy. An eCommerce site that needs specialized features and needs to operate at optimum speed and be able to handle high traffic loads is even more time consuming.To manage this process on your own, or in-house, means taking away resources from what you are actually in business for (what you are an expert at).Hiring professionals who take the time to listen and work with you means you can still ensure that the site conveys the character you want it to but without having to pour all of your time into it. You can keep doing what you do best and let us do what we do best for the best possible outcome.
- Complex: eCommerce sites are notoriously complex. Elements that either are not present in other types of sites or that are not as important are things like setting up in-site search capabilities, creating guest check-out and account check-out options, establishing site security especially to protect customers’ credit card and personal information, optimizing speed and enabling the site to handle sudden spurts of traffic, etc.A lot of these elements take knowledge that goes beyond the average tech-savvy individual.
- Usability Matters: you probably know what matters most to your target audience when it comes to the product/service you offer (your expertise), but do you know what matters most to them when it comes to their internet experience?Internet users are incredibly demanding, whether they are conscious of it or not.
Even if you have the best product/service and personal customer service on the planet, if your website doesn’t run smoothly, isn’t attractive, and doesn’t do a good job of leading visitors to the point of conversion, it won’t matter.
- SEO Concerns: finally, the way your website is designed and coded also impacts how well it can rank in searches. Poor design and coding standards can negatively impact your rankings and go a long way in preventing organic, valuable traffic from making it to your website.